PDA

View Full Version : Scottrade ver 4.0

Spaf
02-04-2009, 02:27 AM
Trade Platforms

Am currently using the standard platform provided by Scottrade. It seems to be pretty good, but the text is kinda small.

So far I have it set up, via options to reflect:

Scottrader........................
Chart........Ticker...............
...............Balance..Positions

If anyone knows of improvements or a better system, I'm open for suggestions.

etftalk
02-04-2009, 03:21 AM
I thought Scottrade's website had a font size changer? Maybe I'm confusing it with another site.

etftalk
02-04-2009, 05:44 PM
...Yes, I just confirmed. At the bottom of the left menu once you login, you can change the font size.

Spaf
02-05-2009, 02:19 AM
...Yes, I just confirmed. At the bottom of the left menu once you login, you can change the font size.

OK..That worked well for enlarging the regular pages, but didn't seem to do much for the Scottrader platform.

Maybe they should just issue reading glasses to each member over 60....:bigsmile:

Show-me
02-05-2009, 10:27 AM
LOVE MY SCOTTRADE!

Sorry, just a drive by.:nuts:

Gumby
02-05-2009, 01:23 PM
LOVE MY SCOTTRADE!

Ditto! :bigsmile:

XL-entLady
02-07-2009, 07:49 PM
http://www.etftalk.com/forum/showpost.php?p=571&postcount=8

Bullitt just found another good reason to use Scottrade. :)

Lady

Rod
03-08-2009, 02:11 PM
I'm a Scottrader too! I actually came to "Trading Platforms & Brokers" to set up a "Scottrade Talk" thread. Looks like Spaf beat me to it!:bigsmile:

I am not familiar with other platforms. But Scottrade meets my needs.

:cool:Rod

XL-entLady
03-08-2009, 03:08 PM
I am not familiar with other platforms. But Scottrade meets my needs.

I'd guess that at least half of us so far use Scottrade. I've also used eTrade (too expensive, probably because of research options that I never used) and Zecco (too clunky, slow and not enough options for me). For me, Scottrade is like Goldilocks and the Three Bears: it's just right. :toung:

Lady