PDA

View Full Version : Here$14U's Account

etftalk
02-20-2009, 04:58 AM
Good luck 14U!

Here$14U
02-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks Tom!
As mentioned in other posts my current position is in TZA. 5dyma above 20dyma so will be holding. MACD is just crossing the 0 line to the upside so there is plenty of room to run. Slow Sto and CCI20 overbought but I think they may stay that way for a while. I still think this market is prone to a major sell off with supports getting broken in various indexes.

Here$14U
02-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Showing 13.7% profit in TZA so sold 13.7% of my shares to protect it.

etftalk
02-20-2009, 03:55 PM
Interesting approach to selling. Thanks.

Here$14U
02-21-2009, 04:13 AM
For those interested in a long possibility, check IBB (BioTech I-Shares). It has been a leader lately.
Current price $70.02
Recent high 75.00
Lower Bollinger Band $68.38
If the market holds up next week, IBB could move back up.:)

Here$14U
02-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Have limit orders in to Buy some TZA @ 68.08 or sell some at 77.00. If 77.00 triggers I will be selling more higher up at 80.20. (5% sells and buys).

Here$14U
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
$77.00 executed (Sell). Advanced Buy to $73.15. What I'm doing is buying some shares 5% below 77.00 and selling some shares 5% above 77.00. I will be selling some at $80.25 as well. So if the price advances 5% from 77 to 80.25 I sell 5% of my shares. If the price declines 5% to 73.15 I buy 5% more shares. So its basically a money machine providing the trend remains up which it should with the 5dy ma above the 20dyma.
TZA is a 3x bear instrument on the Russell2000.:)

XL-entLady
02-23-2009, 08:23 PM
$77.00 executed (Sell). Advanced Buy to $73.15. What I'm doing is buying some shares 5% below 77.00 and selling some shares 5% above 77.00. I will be selling some at $80.25 as well. So if the price advances 5% from 77 to 80.25 I sell 5% of my shares. If the price declines 5% to 73.15 I buy 5% more shares. So its basically a money machine providing the trend remains up which it should with the 5dy ma above the 20dyma.
TZA is a 3x bear instrument on the Russell2000.:)
S-W-E-E-T! The concept is such a simple one, but I had never considered it. Sincere thanks for sharing it! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Lady

Here$14U
02-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Yes, Lady, a simple concept which can be modified very easily depending on where u are in the uptrend.
Now just to add a little complexity to the system.
Suppose the MACD is getting high and the Slo Sto is "embedded". Well what you could do is start easing out of your position by selling more than 5% (say 10% or 15%) when the stock is up 5% and forego any new purchases. Just food for thought. This seems to be the case of TZA (3xBear-Russell2000). So tomorrow I just may start selling more than 5% and forego buying any shares since the MACD is now above the 0 line. Good Luck everyone trading!:)

Here$14U
02-24-2009, 07:38 PM
Well, I sold out TZA at 75.51, still made 17.3% so I'm okay with that. Today I bought some SSO (S&P500) and GLL (Gold shorting instrument). Target on S&P 800-810, Gold down to about $920. Not big bets as they are countertrend in nature.:)

Here$14U
02-26-2009, 04:31 AM
Sold SSO and GLL for some small profits today. Bought TZA again today as I believe the Russell will be heading down again. This time I'm buying some should it move down 3% and selling some should it move up 3% above my average cost. Trend is still up as TZA's 20dy moving average is climbing. I like the volatility. My average cost is $74.24 so will be looking to sell some 3% higher @ $76.47 or buy more @ $70.06. :)

Here$14U
02-27-2009, 03:04 AM
Cancelled the TZA limit order to sell some at 76.47 as the markets were starting to weaken again. Sold that batch at 79.55 instead, 3% higher than I originally paid for it. I did buy some more however at $75.44 earlier in the day but can't sell it till some of my previous trades settle. My average cost now is $73.80 for the shares I do own (closing price today $78.96). I'm still expecting the Russell 2000 to move down in coming days, so for tomorrow,
I will sell another batch 3% higher than my last sale @ $79.55 which will be $81.93 should we go that high. Also I will buy another batch 3% lower than $79.55 my last sale price at $77.16. If one of these trigger than I adjust my buy and sell limit orders 3% above and below the last trigger price whether it be $79.55 or $77.16. Simple system, for a bullish situation for TZA. I find it easier concentrating on 1 or 2 stocks rather than dealing with more. I think oil may be ripe soon for a SCO play, as well as gold for a GLL play. Also the semi's for a SSG play. Even silver for a bearish move using ZSL. We'll see how they look tomorrow. If these appear ready for a bear play tomorrow (are up) I may do a pilot buy into one of them. Good luck trading.:)

Gumby
02-27-2009, 10:37 AM
Cancelled the TZA limit order to sell some at 76.47 as the markets were starting to weaken again. Sold that batch at 79.55 instead, 3% higher than I originally paid for it. I did buy some more however at $75.44 earlier in the day but can't sell it till some of my previous trades settle. My average cost now is $73.80 for the shares I do own (closing price today $78.96). I'm still expecting the Russell 2000 to move down in coming days, so for tomorrow,
I will sell another batch 3% higher than my last sale @ $79.55 which will be $81.93 should we go that high. Also I will buy another batch 3% lower than $79.55 my last sale price at $77.16. If one of these trigger than I adjust my buy and sell limit orders 3% above and below the last trigger price whether it be $79.55 or $77.16. Simple system, for a bullish situation for TZA. I find it easier concentrating on 1 or 2 stocks rather than dealing with more. I think oil may be ripe soon for a SCO play, as well as gold for a GLL play. Also the semi's for a SSG play. Even silver for a bearish move using ZSL. We'll see how they look tomorrow. If these appear ready for a bear play tomorrow (are up) I may do a pilot buy into one of them. Good luck trading.:)

Looks like your method is working. With volatility, it appears this is a money machine.

Trade well

Here$14U
02-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Well so far today, the 3% increment buys and sells are working pretty good.
Sold 26 @ 83.24 at the open.
Bot 52 @ 80.74

Limit order sells are at 83.16 and 85.66 26 shrs each
Limit order buy for 52 shrs @ 78.32.
Prices based off 3% increments off last triggered price @ 80.74.

Average cost per share held, 77.23.
We'll see how it goes the rest of the day.:)

Here$14U
03-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Friday was crazy but profitable. I'm going to try 4% increments because 3% increments are just too active.
In addition to TZA I'm also playing with some FAZ.
For Monday things look like this.

TZA average cost per share held 78.50.
Limit orders in to sell some 4% higher @ 81.64 then 8% higher @ 84.78. Limit buy order in @ average cost price of 78.50, will buy more price drops 4% lower to 75.36.

FAZ average cost per share held 59.25.
Limit orders in to sell some 4% higher @ 63.99 then 8% higher @ 66.36. Limit buy orders in @ average cost price of 59.25 and also 56.88.

As long as these two issues can stay above their respective climbing 20 day moving averages I'll continue to play this game. :)

Gumby
03-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Friday was crazy but profitable. I'm going to try 4% increments because 3% increments are just too active.
In addition to TZA I'm also playing with some FAZ.
For Monday things look like this.

TZA average cost per share held 78.50.
Limit orders in to sell some 4% higher @ 81.64 then 8% higher @ 84.78. Limit buy order in @ average cost price of 78.50, will buy more price drops 4% lower to 75.36.

FAZ average cost per share held 59.25.
Limit orders in to sell some 4% higher @ 63.99 then 8% higher @ 66.36. Limit buy orders in @ average cost price of 59.25 and also 56.88.

As long as these two issues can stay above their respective climbing 20 day moving averages I'll continue to play this game. :)

Did you sell that TZA? FAZ?
Great call holding it over the weekend!:)

Here$14U
03-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Yes, Gumby, TZA and FAZ shares were all sold out early today at profit.
I initiated new positions n EUO, DUG, and QID.
I had two Sells in DUG one 4% above purchase price and one 8% above purchase price. I still have a 1/3 position left in it.
With EUO and QID I still have my full positions as no 4% profit limit sells were triggered today.
Tomorrow I will place my limit sells again at 4, 8 and 12 percent above purchase price selling a third of my position at each of these levels. If tomorrow these shares fall in price I will be buying 4, 8 or 12% below purchase price or average cost per share levels. As long gas 20dy moving average continues to rise on these 3 issues I'll play this game. Good Luck Trading!!:)

XL-entLady
03-02-2009, 09:05 PM
14U, I wanted to thank you for your posts. When I started looking indepth at TZA and FAZ I wasn't sure I was on the right track. When you posted that you were working them, then I knew I was finally starting to understand this stuff. My sincere thanks!

Good luck on the EUO, DUG and QID. I looked hard at QID myself but decided I didn't know enough about the Nasdaq to mess with it. I'd better just still to my TZA/TNA stuff. :bigsmile:

Lady

alevin
03-03-2009, 04:21 AM
Well so far today, the 3% increment buys and sells are working pretty good.
Sold 26 @ 83.24 at the open.
Bot 52 @ 80.74

Limit order sells are at 83.16 and 85.66 26 shrs each
Limit order buy for 52 shrs @ 78.32.
Prices based off 3% increments off last triggered price @ 80.74.

Hi 14U, I'm still unseemly new at this trading biz, and ETF rules too, so I have 2 very newb questions for you....

1. I was under the impression that ETFs sold only in round lots of 100 shares, is that only for puts and calls (contracts)? I see where you sold 26 shares and bought 52 shares. Or did I misunderstand the 26 and 52?

2. When you sell 3% and turn around and buy 3% right back (or vice-versa)-how are you avoiding the 3-day settlement rule? Are you buying with ready cash or are you buying with the cash you just raised by selling?

sorry, I must sound like a complete idjit for asking such questions, but I truly am unsure of myself in this new environment, trying to make sure I understand what I'm doing before I go for real trade. TIA

Here$14U
03-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Hello Alevin, glad to see ya here, join the party!

ETF's can be bought in any amount of shares as far as I know. I think you are thinking of options which are equivalent to 100 share lots, but a lot cheaper, as the are only the right to buy or sell.

3 day settlement rule is avoided by not trading my whole account balance. Another words I'm not investing all my funds into 1, 2 or 3 etf's. I'm only using 10% of my funds for one etf, so in this way my funds are clearing everyday and usually available for use. If I want to buy an etf and I get a notice that I could get a restriction because of unsettled funds I will not buy that etf until funds have settled.

We are here to help eachother so keep shooting the questions. I certainly will if I can't answer one myself.
Good Luck trading, I hope these answers help you. 14U:)

alevin
03-03-2009, 02:21 PM
thanks 14U. the answers help hugely. I've been papertrading all in 100 share lots, which quickly ate up my limited cash. now I know I can keep some in reserve for setups and still have something in the market too if I want.

I had one last question I meant to ask last night but forgot:

How are you avoiding the roundtripping rule about buy/sell/buy or sell/buy/sell the same thing in short amount of time? Is it because you are only selling or buying % of the ETF total at any one time?

Here$14U
03-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Alevin; Regarding roundtripping. I'm afraid that's something I have to look into. I haven't had any repercussions doing what I have been doing, so I'm assuming its okay. I'm simply investing 10% or so of my funds into an etf, then selling 33% each time I hit a predetermined price level 4, 8 or 12% higher using limit orders. Doing the same on the way down only buying at those lower levels as long as the 20 day moving average continues to climb. We'll see how it goes. Good Luck!:)

Here$14U
03-05-2009, 02:33 AM
Bought a few shares of DUG and QID today as their prices were down today. Took a position in FAZ, sold 2/3rds of them early in the day when they rallied, then bought back 1/3 position at lower price in the afternoon. Nothing much happened with EUO today, not enough volatility to trigger a buy or sell using 4% increments.
I'd like to see this rally continue tomorrow morning so I can buy more shares in these issues, then probably an afternoon selloff carrying into Friday. I just don't feel comfortable playing the long side yet.:)

Here$14U
03-05-2009, 03:42 PM
Got sold out in FAZ, DUG, EUO and QID doing well. Took a position in SLV @ $12.86.:)

Here$14U
03-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Meant to say still have positions in EUO, DUG, and QID. Just bought some SLV, and watching SCO.:)

Here$14U
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi Ho Silver!! Bought some SCO also as a pilot buy. Oil should remain weak for a while yet. My DUG position is very close to being closed out with a profit. Last batch will sell @ $34.61 if we get that high. Will be looking for other opportunities. EUO is doing okay but a very dead issue. May take small profit there and look for something more interesting. :)

JTH
03-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Bought SLV @ 12.84 days ago, It's good to see Silver breaking away, I hope it continues :)

Here$14U
03-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Dumped my SCO today for a small loss, as oil looks a little firmer here. Closed out my DUG position with a profit. Still have a little QID left (1/3 position) which almost got sold toay, missed it by a few cents. SLV doing okay, should be abetter week next week. Bought a few junior mining stocks (small positions) NSU and AZK, also watch TRE and JAG. Still own some EUO which is the Euro shorting instrument. Have a great weekend!:)

Here$14U
03-10-2009, 04:05 AM
My 1/3 left QID position got sold off today for a full position profit of 10%. I made a small purchase of USO today, and then bought a little more later in the day. Oil looks interesting here. I bought somemore SLV, and still own EUO (Euro shorting instrument). I'm watchin DCB, TZA, SDS, SDD, shorting instruments. It's possible we get a pop on the 12th from the mark to market legislation that may get passed from what I'm reading, but that may be just the opportunity to go short again. I still own a couple of gold stocks, AZK, and NSU, added more to my positions today. Gold looks interesting here as well, but there may be a few more flush outs yet before it heads up, (same with silver). Good luck to you all!:) Oh by the way, my call for the bottom in the markets is 300 for S&P and 3,000 for the Dow, end of 2010. I believe this secular bear market is proving itself by breaking 2003 lows in many indexes. The way things are going we could get there sooner! Just my two cents.:bigsmile:

Here$14U
03-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi y'all;
How markets have changed in a few days.
I'm mainly playing the precious metal arena. Still holding SLV, NSU, AZK. Picked up some HL and TRE today. Also have some USO. NSU, AZK, HL and TRE are common stocks (miners). I will be selling 2/3rds positions when I hit 8% profit in each issue. NSU isalmost there. Also sold EUO, to soon to short the Euro.
Trade well.:)

JTH
03-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Good to see you check in. I'll have to re-examine the metals this weekend to see where we stand in relation to my last review. Are you using stops, if so, how do you set them up?

XL-entLady
03-13-2009, 06:26 PM
Good to see you check in. I'll have to re-examine the metals this weekend to see where we stand in relation to my last review. Are you using stops, if so, how do you set them up?
Good question, JTH! I usually set my stops at the next highest low on the daily. When I get them set correctly. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what 14U says because he's so good at this. :)

Lady

Here$14U
03-13-2009, 07:32 PM
To be quite honest I set mental stops, usually 8% or so below purchase price. I find that whenever I set sell stops for real, less than 8% from purchase price or average cost per share, I usually get stopped out and the following day the issue heads back up, leaving me behind very perturbed. As long as the daily stochastics can continue climbing, and the risng 20 day moving average continues to act as support I stay long until my objectives are hit. I like to watch the daily CCI7 for an exit point, and try not to get greedy. At 8% profit I sell 2/3rds of my position, at 11% profit I sell the final 1/3 for about a 10% gain. I then take the cash and look for another daily stochastic buying opportunity also checking to see what the weekly stochastic is doing. Does it work all the time, no, and I'd be a liar to say that it does. There are times that the final 1/3 of the position does not get sold off at my 11% profit sell limit price. That's okay, because if the daily stochastic has topped then I sell it anyway at market and move on to the next opportunity. If a stock moves against me 3-6% (shortly after I buy it) and the daily stochastic is still oversold I don't hesitate to buy more 1/3 positions, (one at -3% and one -6%) as I'm only playing with 5-10% of my funds, but if I see more than 8% loss from purchase price or average price paid per share, then I'm wrong and out of the trade. I think sell stops are necessary when trading futures as your dealing with margin and leveraged trades. With stocks or ETF's stops are good if you are not in front of the computer all the time. If you can't keep mental stops than may I suggest using parabolic sars at stockcharts.com. They can be adjusted to the volatility of the issue you are interested in. The upper Bollinger band as well as the CCI7 are tools I also use on daily charts to try to pin point exit points. Hope this helps. Trade well!:)

Here$14U
03-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Ended up buying some shares today (buy limit orders) as the gold & silver stocks were down some. I had orders in to buy 3% lower than my purchase price for HL and TRE which were triggered today. I still own USO, SLV, AZK, and NSU as well. Gold and Silver better be up tomorrow!! Will the S&P continue falling tomorrow? Could be it for the four day rally. Good Luck trading!:)

Here$14U
03-19-2009, 04:55 AM
Today some of my limit sell orders got hit in TRE, HL, AZK and NSU. I still have 1/3 positions in them. I have adjusted buy limit orders for 1/3 positions at 3% lower than today's closes. I also own SLV and USO showing a small profit in USO and a small loss so far in SLV. I do have a buy limit order in for SLV @ 12.47 and a sell limit order for 2/3rds of my position in USO @ 30.41. Each day after the market close I update a spreadsheet that calculates my buy and sell limit orders depending upon what has transpired during the day. The system is basically this;
Buy 1/3 positions below 1st purchase price @ -3%, and -6%. Sell 2/3 of the position 8% higher than purchase price (or average price paid) then the last 1/3 of the position 11% higher than purchase price (or average price paid) for roughly a 10% gain. Today the gold stocks triggered their sell limit orders 8% above average price paid, but because I didnt enter my sells at 11% higher for the final 1/3 sells I still own shares in them. So in my spreadsheet I entered today's closing price instead of my average price paid and the spreadsheet gave me new prices to buy and sell at using 1/3 position buys, and 2/3, and 1/3 position sells. I know its hard to follow but so far it seems to be working quite well. :)

alevin
03-19-2009, 06:52 AM
thanks for sharing your strategy, I need to zero in and study it, see if it will work for me, I'm trying to minimize trading costs since don't have a lot of capital to work with-no margin either at this point, tho I'm considering modifying account to allow it.

I thought I could short stocks at an intermediate trade permission level between just buying/selling stocks and buying/selling options, but apparently I have to have margin to be able to short, I thought that only applied to options but I guess not. still cogitatin on that chess move. I allow myself more than 3 minutes on the clock to make my move sometimes too. :toung:

Bullitt
03-19-2009, 11:12 AM
Sounds like you have a well thought out plan 14. How often do you play the Juniors?

Here$14U
03-19-2009, 03:26 PM
Alevin, yes you need a margin account to short stocks.
Bullitt, I just started playing the juniors on the last dip they experienced, so only about 2 weeks now. I'll mention the way I select them. I go to Clearstation.com and type in HL for example and the chart shows up. Then click on Gold & Silver in the Sector line. I concentrate on the RS (Relative Strength) of each stock. Also price comes into play because I like to buy the cheap ones with RS of at least 80. There are quite a few to choose from above RS80. The ones I first chose a few weeks ago were, NSU, JAG, TRE, and AZK. Fundamentals are good to know but I think everything known is already factored into price. The main thing is to pick the highest RS stocks you can afford. Hope this helps. Trade Well!!:)

Here$14U
03-20-2009, 04:06 AM
Have a position in FAZ now, which I believe will do well starting tomorrow. Still own some USO, SLV. Junior miners too, TRE, AZK, NSU and HL. I think USO may come down a little which would be a good opportunity to buy more. We'll see how it goes. Also watching TZA, SDS, SDD, EFU should we pull back. Trade well!:)

Here$14U
03-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Bought some shares of the junior minors early this morning, and sold some late in the day. Sold 2/3rds of my FAZ, and 1/3 of SLV. USO almost made it to my 1st target for a 1/3 sell but not quite. I'm expecting a market pullback so will be looking to buy some TZA, SDS, SDD, EFU, FAZ on any rally Monday. Not all of them but probably the least expensive one which I believe is FAZ or TZA. Also QID might be a possibility. Maybe we'll get a pop Monday morning which will provide an opportunity to get some bear shares. Trade well!:)

Bullitt
03-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Thanks for your intel on the juniors. Good idea.

XL-entLady
03-21-2009, 01:25 PM
...looking to buy some TZA, SDS, SDD, EFU, FAZ on any rally Monday. Not all of them but probably the least expensive one which I believe is FAZ or TZA. Also QID might be a possibility. ...
I was interested to hear you're thinking of those. I'm looking at TZA or QID myself.

Good luck!
Lady

Here$14U
03-22-2009, 04:26 AM
Lady and others interested;
To find the best or worst performer remember the ratio charts I mentioned at stockcharts.com. To see if QID is weaker or stronger than TZA or anyother stock or index type in QID:TZA for example or QID:SDS. I remembered that recently the Nasdaq was outperforming the other indexes to the upside during the last rally. Expecting a pullback now, but this new plan of buying bank toxic assets may move the market higher for a day or two first providing an opportunity to purchase some FAZ or TZA or other shorting ETF's. Good Luck!

alevin
03-22-2009, 04:40 AM
14U, just wanted to say thank you for teaching about the ratio charts, I've been using them to weigh USO vs. USL, vs. UGA,etc. lately, and also GLD vs. GDX. It's a great tool! :bigsmile:

XL-entLady
03-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Second that! I didn't know how to do ratio charts before you showed us how. They are really handy. Thanks!

This site is so great! Special place, special people. :)

Lady

Here$14U
03-24-2009, 04:31 AM
Thanks, yes those ratio/comparison charts do come in handy to see what is outperforming.
Today I sold the last of my FAZ at the open, I had only a 1/3 position left and wanted to put that money to better use so I took what profit I had in USO and took a full position in UCO (bigger percentage moves). Also took positions in GSS and NXG, two junior miners. Still also own some SLV, AZK, NSU, TRE, HL. If these 8 go up 4% from the previous close, then I sell a 1/3 posiion, if they go down 4% from the previous close, then I buy a 1/3 position of the total I own in each issue. As long as the trend remains up I'm finding this system working quite well. During pullbacks I load up, and during rallies I lighten up. I think commodities based issues will do well here. I'm thinking of doing the same with UYG should it pull back. Trade well!:)

Here$14U
03-26-2009, 04:35 AM
Still own the 7 issues mentioned previously. Started a position in UYG as well. I am watching MACD indicators in all these issues very closely. If MACD's start flattening out and starting to go weak, I will be selling out of these positions. I am heartened however by the NYSE Bullish Percent Index ($BPNYA @ stockcharts.com) as it continues to climb higher. This rally may last a few more weeks but once the $BPNYA gets back above 70% the market will be overbought. This indicator is very good. Try to learn all you can about it. You'll be glad you did!!:)

Here$14U
04-08-2009, 03:21 AM
From what I'm reading, this bear market rally may move higher, but a correction (which I believe we are experiencing) is needed first to clear the way. Corporate earnings will be bad, but may already be factored in so if we do correct it may not be to bad. I still own SLV, the junior miners, and also PKD an oil driller. I don't know if their corrective pphase is over yet, but I'm expecting them to rally soon.:)

Here$14U
05-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Hi Folks, long time since my last post. Very busy with outdoor work, etc.
I'm still trading however and doing quite well with the junior miners. Have small positions in AZK, CGLD, CGR, GRZ, GSS, JAG, NSU, PMU, TRE, SLV. As these move up I have been selling some shares to raise some cash. As they move back down to 13 or 20 day moving averages I buy some shares. Some are doing better than others but with limit buy and sell orders, emotions are out, as Oscar would say.
Other issues I have small positions in are MESA, ROYL, UCO, and FAZ.
FAZ, I have been buying some in the low $5.00 range and selling some in the high $5.00 range.
It's hard to say, but those guru's that I follow think the S&P will be heading down soon, so that's why I'm playing with FAZ. Then again with so many expecting a drop, the opposite will probably happen!:nuts:
Anyways, good luck to all, I'll try to follow up with a little of my current trading technique tomorrow
14U:)

etftalk
05-27-2009, 01:35 PM
Nice job 14U!

Here$14U
05-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Busy day today, mainly selling a few gold shares to raise a little cash. Took a new position in UNG today as my final share lot of UCO sold out @ $11.58. My average cost was $6.95 so I did quite well with it. Dumped MESA and GRZ as they were not panning out for small losses. Looking at NXG and VGZ should they pull back to their 13dayema's. My cash position is roughly 34% and climbing as the junior miners move up. I'm thinking gold could move to around $1,000 and then have a small reaction. Any way I'll be selling shares as they move up to raise cash for the reaction. My limit orders are to buy some shares when prices pull back to their climbing 13dayema's. Currently holding, TRE, NSU, AZK, SLV, GSS, JAG, CGLD, PMU, CGR for miners. For energy, UNG, ROYL. For downside protection, some FAZ which is getting into a buying range. Happy Trading!!:)