PDA

View Full Version : My Educational Blog

JEL_Futures
01-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone:)

I am new to this forum and stumbled across this topic. I have an educational blog, www.beginnerfuturestrading.com, that could be helpful to anyone that may be interested in trading commodities.

The blog is relatively new, and a lot of the articles I post on it are fairly basic, but it could be helpful for anyone that is new to trading commodities.

I update it regularly with new content, and as I continue to post I will add some more advanced information.

JEL_Futures
01-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Just a little update, earlier this week I added some new content about getting into an option spread. It will be pretty basic information but could be useful to many people.

Either later today or early next week I will be writing an article on using slow stochastic oscillators and when you should use them.

I would like to have the article written today but it has been a little busy, as some of my clients with short option positions in gold are a little giddy as to its decline this week( no need to worry as it is showing a good floor at 1081.00.

Hope everyone enjoys! My blog can be found in my sig...