We have added a new feature to the message board which gives us the ability to write blogs. I envision that these blogs should be more formal commentary, rather then shooting the breeze - like an article.

http://www.etftalk.com/forum/blog.php - The link to the blogs is in the top menu between User CP and FAQ.

Not all members have permission to create a blog. Moderators will be given access if they wish to participate. After that I will invite others to see if they would be interested.

It does not have to be daily, or even weekly. Just your thoughts / opinions, when something comes to mind. The blogs should make it easier to find commentary from specific members.

If any of you would like to see another member write a regular blog, please contact them or myself, and we will see if they have any desire to do so.

I would like the blogs to geared toward something somewhat relatant to the website, but not necessarily. It can be about the ETFs obviously, the market, economy, trading, futures, even politics. It can be edgy but if it becomes too controversial we will just have to abandon it.

If you are a regular poster with a good reputation, have a good idea for a blog, and have a desire to create and run one, let me know and we may give it a shot. If you have a Google Adsense account, we can add your ads to your blog. (More on Adsense).

Thanks. If you have any questions, please let me know.