Thread: SRS

Default SRS

anyone follow her here?

know freenchee has been an disciple

find it incredible that commercial real estate has held up so well...also find it incredible that govt. interference, price decay due to daily tracking, and fees has beat this etf to near all time lows.

at some point this etf will roar. we need a Hugh drop day...1000 dow points or several consecutive down days for this to occur

both banks and cre are most certainly the walking dead. the govt may give big banks cash (although this may be changing) i do not think they will pay the rents for simon's rising vacancies
    the quality of tenant in many of their older properties makes them appear to be not much more than an indoor swap meet/ flea mkt. even if the govt makes cheap $$$ avail the equity will not be there to collateralize the paper

Default Re: SRS

the 1 year charts show this decay well....you will have to click on chart tab

http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/qu...mb=srs+ure+iyr

http://www.marketwatch.com/tools/quo...RS&sid=2598674

Quote Originally Posted by teknobucks View Post
    find it incredible that commercial real estate has held up so well...
    I agree... I own a small building in my small downtown area where my wife runs our gallery. We received a very nice offer on it (after 4+ years of owning) from an investment group willing to pay cash. I am trying to convince my wife that, while the "experts" say you are never supposed to sell real estate, we should take the money and run before the the commercial real estate market does hit the wall. It could be a bad move but a bird in the hand... (The catch is that they want us to lease the building back for 3-years, which is fine by my wife since she loves running the gallery.)
    -- Tom | My Trades

Teknobucks,
    Another guy on the TSPTalk board has been trading SRS and I think it is a buy. Nice bottom and a lot of room to go. Comm. RE is crap and I can believe more retailers are falling and closing doors.

Check out Man of Truth (MOT) in Utah. He is on the fringe with his beliefs but that don't make him wrong or any of us right. He is well educated and his source for the interview, if creditable, is telling like it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmcKSAwbYFI

Check out Man of Truth (MOT) in Utah. He is on the fringe with his beliefs

prolly lds type.....
    never met a mormon i did not like...lived out west 16 years...rock solid folks.

strange azz religion but what the hey....lol

invite him here...started a garden myself 3 months ago

ps: if ya want in any of those downhill ultra's this morning...wait for 10am...SRS will be 2 bucks cheaper then ( 64 almost in premkt now) ...jmho

I never thought of inviting him. I will write a note to him later, thanks. I believe he is LDS.

SRS is having another good day. It just broke through it's 18 day EMA. Hm-m-m ..... Maybe time to move it from watch list to buy. Ultra-shorts just make me a little nervous.

Lady

Quote Originally Posted by XL-entLady View Post
    SRS is having another good day. It just broke through it's 18 day EMA. Hm-m-m ..... Maybe time to move it from watch list to buy. Ultra-shorts just make me a little nervous.

Lady
    And they should, it is a quick trip down 50% in a trade. Must use stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Show-me View Post
    And they should, it is a quick trip down 50% in a trade. Must use stop.
    running trailing stop amounts to 10 bucks below todays close......the jerks clean out stops in reach

if ya run a SSO positions against it u have a defacto stop