Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Silver

Default Re: Silver

I sold two of my positions last week for a good profit. I had trailing stops in for my other two positions. I put in cancellations for those stops to occur at the opening bell because I didn't want to sell at a loss. But one of my stops hit before the cancellations went through. Sold at a profit of just a couple of cents. Still holding one position of SLV and will buy CEF at these fire sale prices.
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Derek Bok

My plan to keep AGQ through the end of May is still on.

I don't think the fundementals have changed... Until US interest rates begin to rise it is hard to see the dollar moving to a longer-term strengthening trend.

As I mentioned in my account talk thread, I covered my short silver trade (ZSL) and now I am eyeballing a place to buy silver (probably SLV and not AGQ).

I think 37.50 may be a decent place to enter. I would doubt that it would test the 200-day EMA on the first pullback.

-- Tom | My Trades

Looks like SLV will gap open below 37. I'm taking off my open order to see how it plays out. The dollar is up this morning and silver won't like that. Perhaps waiting for the dollar to have it's bounce first would be wise.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Anything's wiser than what I think.

EDIT: Fortunately, I didn't have much money in AGQ to begin with!!! And at least TNA might not be negative today.