Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch Lists

Default Watch Lists

Would anyone be interesting in posting ETFs in their current watch lists?

Right now, my watch list has several candidates, but the only ones I'm watching closely are SLV and IHI ....

Lady

Default Re: Watch Lists

Quote Originally Posted by teknobucks View Post
    Most sincere thanks! Learning from the master here!

Lady

Quote Originally Posted by XL-entLady View Post
    Most sincere thanks! Learning from the master here!

Lady
    chum on....jus a drunk on red wine who had a great day...lol

good night

What's on the watch lists? I guess it depends which way the market is going next.

There's a pretty good consensus that financials won't lead the next bull market. What will it be? Technology? Commodities? Energy, solar, agriculture?

What's new in 2009, ala the internet in the 1990's, that could spark a new wave of growth and production?
    -- Tom | My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    What's on the watch lists? I guess it depends which way the market is going next.

There's a pretty good consensus that financials won't lead the next bull market. What will it be? Technology? Commodities? Energy, solar, agriculture?

What's new in 2009, ala the internet in the 1990's, that could spark a new wave of growth and production?
    I won't make any predictions for a leader. However, people always need a few basic things to sustain life.

McDonald's crack fries
    IPOD
    Shelter
    3G Wireless
    ITUNES
    Transportation
    TOM TOM

Technology may not lead the way, but I'd be surprised if it were'nt the winner by the time it's all said and done.
    Candlestick crack addict...

That Rhodes EFT newsletter thing says that XLI looks interesting because industrials is the next big thing.

Lady
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Derek Bok

You guys who are looking to benefit from gold/silver/platinum prices and believe oil is going to rise, think outside the box here. What countries have big mines? What about black gold?

We get a good deal of our oil from Canada and they've got some gold mines as well. EWC might be something to think about. Maybe an inverted H&S on a small pullback, upside to around 17.50 in the ST. IT-LT, upside 21-25.
    "Don't let your highs get too high and don't let your lows get too low." Bullitt’s Market Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
    You guys who are looking to benefit from gold/silver/platinum prices and believe oil is going to rise, think outside the box here. What countries have big mines? What about black gold?

We get a good deal of our oil from Canada and they've got some gold mines as well. EWC might be something to think about. Maybe an inverted H&S on a small pullback, upside to around 17.50 in the ST. IT-LT, upside 21-25.
    Excellent thought! Great to have your suggestions, very cool!

Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post

Bullitt, one quick question. Does it give you a bit of pause that at least 15% of EWC is bank stock?

Lady