So I've been revisiting DecisionMoose, trying to decide if wanted to move one of my accounts into that system. It's been holding on IWM 100% since November, no new signals. I like it that it it only has signal changes 3-4 times a year-really cuts down on trading commissions in small account.

But then I found a new site the other day-has multiple weekly, monthly, timing AND TSP signals and strategies! http://www.timing-signals.com/ I've been studying hard this weekend, when taking a break from finishing taxes.

I'm going to move my Roth account into their Weekly ETF14 strategy. Buy signal for EWO for tomorrow. 50% of my account. That gives me time to move out of the other ~50% of my account during the coming week. That way I'll have cash to buy the next signal next Monday when I sell the EWO.

That strategy is pretty focused on single countries and energy-helps with currency and interest-rate inflation issues. Since I'm already focused on single countries and energy and inflation issues-it seems a good fit. I can handle getting a signal on the weekend for buying at the close on Mondays.

In the much smaller taxable account, I'm going to sell the DBC to raise 50% cash for next week and also buy EWO for this week with the other 50%. My plan there is to follow the ETF14 strategy until the DecisionMoose signal changes again-and then start following the DecisionMoose signals with 50% of account from then on-harvest any gains and put them into the cash account periodically to rebuild cash to 50% waiting for the next MooseSignal. Moose will give me fewer commission costs with that strategy than the ETF14 strategy.

At some point I'll have enough in the taxable account to rotate using Sentiment Survey with 50% of the account. And at some point I'll start playing with single stocks again probably in Scotttrade, another Roth account.

I think I finally have a good systematic plan for all the accounts I can explain to someone else instead of it all just being a mishmask of individual ideas and general sector rotation/inflation/currency devaluation themes in my head. OK, back to taxes. ugh.