Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: XL-entLady's Account

Default Re: XL-entLady's Account

Quote Originally Posted by XL-entLady View Post
    Just put in a good until cancelled limit order for CAF at $24.50. I've been looking at China for a while now. I think it's time to jump in on the next pullback. For whatever it's worth,

Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    Interesting. Is that for a long-term play?
    Yes, at least intermediate term, maybe longer. I think China is going to be the next strong piece of the global market. Do you think I'm jumping the gun?

Lady
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Derek Bok

Do you think I'm jumping the gun?
    I don't really know enough about China's situation, but the chart of CAF looks pretty bullish. It's making a 3rd move above the 200- day moving average. I'd use a stop below 22.50 (yesterday's low was about 23).
    -- Tom | My Trades

The trailing stop on my TZA just triggered at $92.50.

Lady

This morning I put in a limit order that expires COB for more FAZ at $66.60. I know, sick and twisted of me. So I was interested to learn that others are watching it today to buy too. My ordedr came within a hair of filling but FAZ is going back up now. Maybe the markets have saved me from myself.

Lady

This morning I put in a limit order that expires COB for more FAZ at $66.60. I know, sick and twisted of me. So I was interested to learn that others are watching it today to buy too. My ordedr came within a hair of filling but FAZ is going back up now. Maybe the markets have saved me from myself.

Lady
    If the S&P ticks up to 718- you will get a fill.
    Good luck.

This morning I put in a limit order that expires COB for more FAZ at $66.60. I know, sick and twisted of me. ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    If the S&P ticks up to 718- you will get a fill.
    Good luck.
    Bought FAZ @ $66.565

Lady

Found a very new but intriguing ETF this morning and put in a nibble limit order at $22.80 that may never be filled. If it does fill, I'm looking at this for a longterm position, but will keep a sharp eye on it.

RWV:

"The RevenueShares Navellier Overall A-100 Fund (RWV) was created in order to identify an index, rank its constituents by company revenue and rebalance once a year, with the goal of providing a higher return over time than the index would normally do by itself. The fund is constructed using an eight-factor model to give stocks a letter grade. From there, the top 100 A-rated stocks are included and ranked by revenue annually on Sept. 1, and rebalanced on the first day of each calendar quarter.

RMV has an expense ratio of 0.65% with holdings in 100 securities. Its top holdings include: Wal-Mart, 7.72%; Home Depot, 6.83%; Lowe’s Co., 5.33%; Astrazeneca PLC ADR, 4.42%; Accenture LTD, 4.14%; McDonald’s Corp., 4.02%; World Fuel Services Corp, 3.05%; General Mills Inc, 2.75%; AMGEN Incorp, 2.62%; BJ’s Wholesale Club Inc, 1.92%."

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1258...ovative-stance

Lady

Found a very new but intriguing ETF this morning and put in a nibble limit order at $22.80 that may never be filled.
    Filled @ $22.80, currently @ $24.61. Still very thinly traded though.

Lady

So at week's end my ETF portfolio is GTU, SLV and RWV without stops, GDX with a loose trailing stop, TNA and FAS with tight trailing stops, and FAZ that I paid too much for. And a limit order for TZA at $65.

FWIW,

Lady

For anyone who noticed, I fumble fingered the limit order $ on my RWV when I first reported it. The order was for $22.80 (not $29.80) and that's what it filled at. Don't ask me how I did that typo. Today my fingers have been operating on a separate brain.

And my stop on FAZ is at $33 and if it triggers I'll have lost half the worth of that position. I keep being sure it's going to rebound and it keeps doing what it wants to without listening to me. I should pay attention to my own tagline, huh!

Lady