Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: etftalk's Account

Default Re: etftalk's Account

Raised some cash this morning (sold AAPL and 1/3 of TNA position) but I am not as bearish as some folks I see on TSP Talk. I think sentiment is way too bearish to get a big correction. More like a pullback or consolidation if anything. That said, I really don't want to see the S&P go back below the 50-day EMA. That could change things, but still, sentiment is too bearish to see too much damage being done.
    -- Tom | My Trades

The gap in the S&P is now filled. I'm rolling the dice here. After selling some on Friday, I am adding to TNA (79.07) and AGQ (silver) (171.30) positions. Getting nervous.

My largest holdings were CMG and LVLT and they are actually both up today (Dow is down 163). AGQ is now my #2 holding with today's buy.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    CMG looks like it is ready for its next move higher...

New 52-week high today for CMG (291.21)
    -- Tom | My Trades

I wanted to free up some cash to buy AGQ (silver 3X long) this morning with silver holding up despite today's rally in the dollar. If the dollar pulls back I think we could get another pop from this volatile silver trade.

Added AGQ @ 164.59.
    The gap in the S&P is now filled. I'm rolling the dice here. After selling some on Friday, I am adding to TNA (79.07) and AGQ (silver) (171.30) positions. Getting nervous.

My largest holdings were CMG and LVLT and they are actually both up today (Dow is down 163). AGQ is now my #2 holding with today's buy.
    Stopped out of AGQ at 185.88. Rats! It was near 210 yesterday.
    -- Tom | My Trades