Thread: Rod Here!

Arrow Rod Here!

Hello all! I've been a member of TSPTalk since Jun 2004- wow, almost 5 years already! Prior to then, I've had virtually no experience with investing/trading. Until just recently, the only thing I've "traded" was my TSP. So, I am quite green behind the ears when it comes to actively trading, day-to-day. My current trading platform is Scottrade. I look forward to learning from those of you who are seasoned traders. If you see me doing something stupid, knock me aside the head, OK? Seriously!

Rod
    "You rise. You fall. You're down then you rise again. What don't kill ya make ya more strong." - Metallica

Default Re: Rod Here!

Good to see you here, Rod! I'm finding that actively trading ETFs is totally different from our TSP, and too much different than paper traded ETFs. But this is sure a great place to learn. And watching that trading account grow feels great!

Lady
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Derek Bok

alevin Guest
    AutoTracker

Hey Rod, 'bout time you joined the show here. Pay no nevermind to me, I'm so green the grass is jealous. Others here are way way ahead in knowing what they're doing.

Welcome Rod. I'm totally green too.

Marty