Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Uptrend's Account

Default Re: Uptrend's Account

Sold FAZ @ 6.01 (2.3) Bought FAS @9.10 with a 2% trailing stop.

I'm singing your theme sond by SRV "Walking the tight rope"

Good play
    Candlestick crack addict...

No I actually made a very dumb trade! I guess I was relieved to sell FAZ after it tanking about $1.50 after I bought and then recovering; a big whew! Before I sold this AM, I saw the gap window on FAZ up there at about $6.20 and thought that FAZ would not get past today (which turned out to be correct - it stopped right at it). Then I decided to go FAS because the spx broke the uptrend line at 900, and I figured it would go back up and retest (which I still expect). This is part of the deployment of lower lows and lower highs. Also, broken trendlines normally retest. The mistake I made was putting the stop too tight, and got stopped out. I will now wait for the retest and then consider diving back into FAZ. I am thinking FAZ has the medium potential of $17 and high of $25-30. It will never be $100 again.

Bought FAZ again today @ 4.33 Loaded the truck. There is a gap window on spx at 918-923 USD is bouncing up. Looks like a M top forming to me. Bond yields up again. Summer doldrums. IMO this is the formula for a fall.

Been watching tickers DAN and AXL Thinking about buying DAN after the next market correction and turn up. Thoughts?

alevin Guest
    AutoTracker

Upt, I haven't been watching either of these, but a quick look at fundamentals via BigCharts/profile for each company, AXL's fundamentals look horrible, DAN looks dicey but maybe worth a small flyer. I'm looking at earnings, ROI, p:b, p:s, dividend......

Missed out on the Dan move. Still think this auto supplier has more upside, and when the market corrects will be on my future play list. Bought TZA today @ 22.11. It was taking off!

Sold FAZ today @5.34 (+23.3) Bought FAS @ 8.20

Sold TZA @24.70 (11.7)

Sold FAS @ 9.08 (10.7) Bought FAZ @ 4.80 I believe the market is forming the right shoulder of a H & S pattern. Not much risk as much resistance overhead. Playing the up/down game as the right shoulder develops. However, I may hold the FAZ position longer this time, rather than a swing trade.