Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I have sure appreciated those who have been contributing.

I have been pretty busy this spring. My 14 year old son plays baseball on a school team and a "comp" team and we have been doing a lot of travelling lately, plus practices, etc. This will probably go on most of the summer.

Also, my older step son is getting married this weekend so there's been a lot going on getting ready for that.

I haven't been doing much of my own trading except holding on to my short ETF positions, and following Trader Fred's plays, particularly when Fred and Ebb agree.

TSP Talk is my priority when I am running short on time, but once things calm down on my end, I will be doing a little more promoting of ETF Talk to get some new blood in on our conversations. I have thought about looking for some bloggers who may want to write about ETF's and trading. I may go to xtrends and see who might be interested but I'd want to do it without stepping on anyone's toes over there.

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested, have them PM or email me and we'll see if we can work something out.

JTH has started blogging on TSP Talk and has done a great job. I appreciate it. We'll get him set up with some ad revenue once he gets his Adsense account set up. We'll do the same here for anyone who wants to blog on ETF Talk.

Suggestions and ideas are appreciated. I won't forget those of you who help get ETF Talk on the map.

Thanks!
Tom