Thread: Frixxxx's Account

Default Frixxxx's Account

Thanks for joining us Frixxxx! You didn't ask, but I figured I'd set up an account for you.

Good luck!
    -- Tom | My Trades

Default Re: Frixxxx's Account

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    Thanks for joining us Frixxxx! You didn't ask, but I figured I'd set up an account for you.

Good luck!
    Thanks Tom, I'd still like to do discussions on the other site or those who might be interested in Forex.

Other than that....I hope to learn even more over here....thanks for the invite!

Howdy Frixxx!

Good to have you here. Been meaning to ask--I noticed that on the sister site you had mentioned using a foreign bank for trading currencies. That is totally out of my league, but was curious as to which bank you are using. If you don't want to answer on a public forum, please pm me. I am more interested in protecting my money versus trading it by possibly holding the dollar amount in another currency. Any guidence would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    wv-girl

Quote Originally Posted by frixxxx View Post
    Thanks Tom, I'd still like to do discussions on the other site or those who might be interested in Forex.
    Absolutely. But feel free to post your Forex trades here too - or down below in the Futures area.

My goal is to one day have a larger trading community here, as opposed to the more investment oriented (or is it orientated? ) approach on TSP Talk.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    Absolutely. But feel free to post your Forex trades here too - or down below in the Futures area.

My goal is to one day have a larger trading community here, as opposed to the more investment oriented (or is it orientated? ) approach on TSP Talk.
    Copy, Roger wilco....over and out....I do some complicated things so it will get interesting

alevin Guest
    AutoTracker

Welcome Frixx! I've been keeping quiet on sister site, but I'm becoming interested in currency movements since they seem to have so much impact on commods and commod stocks/ETFs (which is where my head is at currently on this site.) Not ready to go FOREX yet but starting to focus on currency ETFs esp. C$ and Aussie$ possibilities, as well as UDN/UUP.

Trying to learn a LOT more before I start playing in the forex sandbox, getting somewhat comfortable with $ relative to UDN/UUP movements, but that's more or less it so far. Discussions of up/down, weakness/stength relative to currency pairs is still a challenge for me to interpret. Really glad you're here, I expect I'll bombard you with questions at some point!

Great to have you here, my friend!

Lady
    If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. - Derek Bok

Thanks Lady, I hope to get to talk to you more...Miss you on the other side!
    I did not go long on the Yen at 100, I fell asleep at the keyboard...yeah...thats the way it happened ~ Frixxxx, as another DEMO account got destroyed in 32.7 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by alevin View Post
    Welcome Frixx! I've been keeping quiet on sister site, but I'm becoming interested in currency movements since they seem to have so much impact on commods and commod stocks/ETFs (which is where my head is at currently on this site.) Not ready to go FOREX yet but starting to focus on currency ETFs esp. C$ and Aussie$ possibilities, as well as UDN/UUP.

Trying to learn a LOT more before I start playing in the forex sandbox, getting somewhat comfortable with $ relative to UDN/UUP movements, but that's more or less it so far. Discussions of up/down, weakness/stength relative to currency pairs is still a challenge for me to interpret. Really glad you're here, I expect I'll bombard you with questions at some point!
    I'v focused on fundamentals of movement and performance of currencies, but will be looking forward to your questions on commodities.

There are a few places out there that allow you to day trade commodities without a lot of hassle.
    I did not go long on the Yen at 100, I fell asleep at the keyboard...yeah...thats the way it happened ~ Frixxxx, as another DEMO account got destroyed in 32.7 seconds