Thread: Going short today

Default Going short today

Short LSI @ $5.50, WFC @ $25.18, AMD @ $8.62 (Following some of Tim's ideas on Slope of Hope)

Also short previous to today SRS @ $8.45 & $8.65

Default Re: Going short today

Thanks for sharing your ideas Gumby. What kind of trade duration are we looking at here? Good luck with SRS, that ETF can really move.

I just put in a bunch of buy orders for hard asset ETF's this weekend that I'm willing to add to on what I consider a dollar bounce.
    "Don't let your highs get too high and don't let your lows get too low." Bullitt’s Market Blog

Default Re: Going short today

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt View Post
    Thanks for sharing your ideas Gumby. What kind of trade duration are we looking at here? Good luck with SRS, that ETF can really move.

I just put in a bunch of buy orders for hard asset ETF's this weekend that I'm willing to add to on what I consider a dollar bounce.
    I may bow out of the SRS if we have another up day tomorrow. Even with the market up today, my other short positions barely moved in price. I try to look at a 3 to 5% price move for a sale. I do have "buy to cover" stops set at about 5% over my buy in price.

I think SRS and TBT are going to be great plays in 2010.