Thread: Euro

Default Euro

I'm liking the March euro here (6EH10, currently 1.4340). It's kind of a play on a pullback in the dollar. The dollar is finding resistance at the 200-day EMA, while the euro is bouncing off of the 200-day EMA. Indicators are starting to point up also.

I'm using a stop below 1.4215, which was Tuesday's low, and the low of this correction.

-- Tom | My Trades

Default Re: Euro

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    I'm liking the March euro here (6EH10, currently 1.4340). It's kind of a play on a pullback in the dollar. The dollar is finding resistance at the 200-day EMA, while the euro is bouncing off of the 200-day EMA. Indicators are starting to point up also.

I'm using a stop below 1.4215, which was Tuesday's low, and the low of this correction.
    I couldn't take the heat. After a couple of up days, the euro dropped back below the 200-day EMA and I bailed.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Default Re: Euro

Yeah tough trade, especially with the crazy Forex leverage. What about playing with a long Yen trade on dollar pullbacks?
    "Don't let your highs get too high and don't let your lows get too low." Bullitt’s Market Blog