+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wwwtractor's Account

alevin Guest

Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

Hey WWW, I've been looking at graphite-related myself. got one small purchase that is a commodity value-add, purely spec at this point. Other direct supplier-buys, I haven't acted on yet, but got a couple I'm considering-looking at charts and fundamentals. One is in the states, the other is in Canada-only available on TSX. My brokerage doesn't operate in TSX space directly yet-buy waiting til Schwab finishes the deal to take over OptX this fall-hoping will be able to go direct buys in TSX after that. PM if you want to know more. I may try out one of your reverse trikes when I get into a dealer city later this fall, jus to see how it feels. I'm looking at a longer, bikeable commute starting next spring-due to office relocation.

2. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I bought this book today and started reading it. The first thing I did was to set a trailing stop loss on my Roth IRA investments. I wish we had an option for automatic operations in our TSP account.

http://www.buydonthold.com/ Bought and reading in Kindle for iMac.

I am looking for an ETF with graphite in it.
    Best Fidelity Free Commission ETFs for 10 years. Time is the only non-renewable resource. Knowledge is the only sustainable competitive advantage.

3. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

Everything except GLD stopped out. This is my new configuration with gain since purchase. I am setting stops at "trailing last 5%" as soon as each one is profitable.

Gain Percent Symbol-Description
    ---------- --- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0.000% 06 FDRXX-FIDELITY CASH RESERVES
    18.83% 31 GLD-SPDR GOLD TR GOLD SHS
    00.55% 15 IAU-ISHARES GOLD TRUST ISHARES
    03.72% 15 PPLT- ETFS PLATINUM TR SH BEN INT
    04.38% 33 SCZ- ISHARES TR MSCI EAFE SMALL CAP INDEX FD
    Last edited by wwwtractor; 08-17-2011 at 09:10 PM.
    Best Fidelity Free Commission ETFs for 10 years. Time is the only non-renewable resource. Knowledge is the only sustainable competitive advantage.

4. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

Latest allocation in Fidelity Roth account:

Symbol Percent
    FDRXX 2% GLD 32% IAU 15% PPLT 16% SLV 35%
    I plan to stay with this on longer term basis so I took off the trailing stops for now. All are in the green since purchase except silver.

5. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I have been using Fidelity for years and all of my family savings is there so I am prejudicial towards them. Even though I think precious metals will do well, I am thinking of adding a percentage of high dividend ETFs at this point for the long haul.

6. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I just got interested in shale oil production. I am looking for shale oil ETFs if you all know of them starting with engineering companies and any other good investments in the area. Thanks.

7. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I am also interested in natural resource ETFs in general.

8. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I have $2000 to invest for 20 years in my Roth account.

I am currently heavy into precious metals.

I am particularly interested in the commission free Fidelity ETFs.

http://personal.fidelity.com/product...aq-popup.shtml

My current fund distribution follows:

Percent Position
    30.8% SLV
    15.6% FDRXX
    15.0% PALL
    12.3% IAU
    12.0% PPLT
    10.1% PAL
    03.8% MDT
    00.4% EFA

Anyone have any suggestions?

9. Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

Why are the russians trying to break in here?

Default Re: wwwtractor's Account

I assume to steal email addresses. A lot of vbulletin forums have been having issues with this latest aggressive push to gain access.
    -- Tom | My Trades

+ Reply to Thread