Thread: A couple I like right now...

Default A couple I like right now...

Apple looks good right here...

LVLT may need a week or so to hit 1.50...

I don't own Apple yet (maybe before the close) and I have an open order in for LVLT near 1.50.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Default Re: A couple I like right now...

Bought AAPL at 352.80.
    -- Tom | My Trades

alevin Guest
    AutoTracker

OK, Tom, I have to ask. How are you posting those charts? I can see them even when I'm not logged in, so they don't look like they are links or "captures" like Ann does (those just show up as links until I log in)...I'd like to be able to post charts the way you're doing-I read DecisionPoint too, but don't know how to post that way. a little education would be appreciated...

I actually upload the charts to my server, and then insert an image using the link to the URL of the image.

You can do the same thing using a free image hosting site like http://photobucket.com.

I don't use them but I know others do. You basically upload an image and they give you a link.

Let me know if that doesn't help.
    -- Tom | My Trades

Quote Originally Posted by etftalk View Post
    I actually upload the charts to my server, and then insert an image using the link to the URL of the image.

You can do the same thing using a free image hosting site like http://photobucket.com.

I don't use them but I know others do. You basically upload an image and they give you a link.

Let me know if that doesn't help.
    You can also link the image to the post, then do "insert image" to the linked attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images