Thread: ETF Talk is an Ad Revenue Sharing Forum

Default ETF Talk is an Ad Revenue Sharing Forum

Ad Revenue Sharing

We offer a revenue sharing program that will allow the members of the board to make money on any Adsense ads that follow their posts.

* You must create a Google Adsense account to get started. (See the FAQ page to see how to set one up)

Once you have an AdSense account, you go to the edit profile section on your ETF Talk message board account (in UserCP) and add the two fields that Google assigns to you (the Google AdSense Client ID is required, and the Google AdSense Channel ID, which is optional), at the bottom of that page. The Client ID starts with "pub-".

All revenue generated from the AdSense ads that are served after the posts you started are credited to your AdSense account.

The amount made by each member will depend on a few things:
    1) Threads and posts of interest to others that attract readers, replies, and an ongoing discussion will make more.
    2) The more posts you make, the higher the potential to make some money.

* You should never click on an ad if it follows one of your posts. If you do, Google will drop your account - no questions asked. So be careful!

The only stipulation on it is you must have a minimum of 50 total posts before it's active for your account. This helps reward to more active members.

I understand that this could stimulate frivolous threads and posts being created, but the moderators and I will watch for this and try to control any abuses.

IMPORTANT: Please see the FAQ page for more information.

ETF Talk

Default Re: ETF Talk is an Ad Revenue Sharing Forum

I didn't realize that I hadn't set this up completely. You can now update your edit profile to input your Adsense ID. See above post for detailed information. Thanks.
    -- Tom | My Trades